Our Remote Learning Principles are as follows:
- Follow the Southwood Curriculum as closely as possible.
- Maintain our connection with pupils through interactions with peers and known adults.
- Provide high quality explanation and modelling.
- Provide independent learning opportunities and targeted support.
- Motivate children to engage and participate in their learning.
- Provide timely and regular feedback.
- Nurture our children and community so that no child or family is left vulnerable.
We have referred to the following evidence in drafting these principles:
Please note all remote learning will be set by class teachers via Class Dojo or Microsoft Teams.
Please email the School Office (email@example.com) if you have any difficulties with access, thank you.