Primary Alliance for Collaborative Engagement (PACE)
Inspire to Aspire
Inspire to Aspire: We know that we can provide more and better collectively than we can separately.Inspire to Aspire: We know that we can provide more and better collectively than we can separately.
Ethos and Values
Our values are: moral purpose, uniqueness, equality, inclusiveness, opportunity, innovation, partnership, forward thinking, being inspirational and aspirational.
- Ensure all children have strong outcomes and good progress in all areas.
- Expand the capacity of staff and expertise across the partner schools to improve the quality of teaching.
- Establish strong financial management to maximise budget resources and provide better value for money.
- Exploit opportunities for innovative practice to improve and enrich the curriculum.
- Strengthen existing partnerships with stakeholders and develop new partnership working.
- Ensure the business of the Trust is managed effectively.
- Primary Alliance for Collaborative Engagement
- A Limited Company formed in April 2016.
- Comprised of 8 local Barking and Dagenham schools:
- Becontree Primary School
- Five Elms Primary School
- Gascoigne Primary School
- Grafton Primary School
- Henry Green Primary School
- Southwood Primary School
- Valence Primary School
- William Bellamy Primary School
- Serving approximately 6000 children.
- Made up of maintained local authority schools.
The schools have a history over several years of successful collaborative working. The Trust was created in order to formalise and develop more effective school to school support and collaboration in a variety of ways.